Strony

sobota, 16 maja 2015

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Scrappy

Once again I would like to show one of my qulits. I’m taking part in Blogger's Quilt Festival.  I’ve decided to participate because of  Wiesia from Quilts and Smile:) She wrote (not directly but between the words:)) that I should show to other quiltres what am I doing so I’m just doing it:)

Last days, or rather week or even months I do not have match time to sew, but I have my sketch book, I’m making some project… so many ideas for quilts… I have to , no , I must finally find some time.


And now – my first art quilt I've ever made, made from scraps -  “Night”




Stars and moon I’ve made from scraps left after cutting for squares multicolor jelly roll. I just couldn’t throw it away:)



See You next time:)  

3 komentarze:

  1. I love the stars and moon layout, and the little crumbs of fabric you used for them. And the quilting! It adds such a nice halo around them!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Magdalena, masz mój głos!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. No!
    Nawet nie wiesz, ja się cieszę!!!!! Buziaki :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń